2009/02/19

PUUUUUUUSSSSST ....

Pust is a great carnival. And it`s gonny be this weekend. It`s very similar to helloween. It has been years since I was wearing costumes for carnival. Usually kids dress up and go trick-or-treating. :) But where my E. Lives they dress up every year and go around village. So this year even I`m gonna trick-or-treat.

So what am I gonna be?? I`ve been thinking all week. E wants to be William Wallace. :) So I`m making him a costume.
He`s gonny be my own highlander (it is funny, because he lives in some kind of highland. :)).
And me ... I decided to be a Smurfette. :)
And I`m not even blond. :) Anyway ... stay tuned for pictures of our costumes ... made by me (of course). :)

1 comment:

Brigita said...

Smrketa!?! Svasta. Nc ne poves, de se boste semli. Kaj to boste sli v soboto?