A very short post ... just to let you know that I`m still here ... still fighting!
It was a tough month ... I`m glad it`s ending. I hope for good news tomorrow, cause I`m sick of bad ones. I needed sth to to do, to make my mind not to think the same thing over and over again. It was sheer luck that a friend of mine asked me if I could make him a tie ... oh, can I ... :) I just finished it. It still needs to be ironed (Anyone offers a hand?) so pictures next time. Hopefully next to pics of my new dress for a friends wedding (oh, I do hope I will be able to attend).
My turn for a neighbourhood walk ... welcome to Slovenia! To a little village called Slap ob Idrijci. I hope you will enjoy this walk with me.
1. POST BOX - This is our post box ... it is really small. :) We do have the big ones too, but just not in our village.
3. MANHOLE COVER - Very plane and boring ... I wish we would have manhole covers like in Japan ... I adore them. :)
4. PLAY/PARK AREA - We don`t really have a children`s park or play area in our village. They do have that in bigger places. But what we have is a beautiful natural bathing place. We have a great river called Idrijca which is great in summer month. You can really cool down in it. :)
My bonus pictures:
7. Old HAY BARN with TRACTOR. :) I love this big old buildings.
8. OLD HOUSE - half fallen apart. I guess I like taking pictures of old things. :) This one is quite old ... you can see the number 1913 written over the door.
10. RIVER IDRIJCA and a small dam on the river. This is the view up the vally.
I hope you enjoyed our little walk around my neighbourhood. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. My blog loves comments.
You might wanna check my older posts for more pictures ... like this one of a frozen river (it doesn`t happen often). Or our cleaning action. Or maybe the most beautifull, the lake nearby (5km away from here).
Oh, and since we were on short vacation ... I took picture of the big post box. :) Here it is:
So this is it ... tomorrow is Scotland time ... I can hardly wait for that. We would like to go there sometime ... but there is never enough time or enough money. :) Maybe someday ... but at least tomorrow on a neighbourhood walk with Clair.
Absolutely a big thanks to Jo for having great ideas! :)
And here are the other participants, and their post date:
June 25 — Japan - www.jojoebi-designs.com
26 – California, USA http://akatsukira.com/
27 – Sweden, http://www.littleredfarm.com/
28 – Canary islands, jeveuxunetitesoeurfille.over-blog.com
29 - East Devon, UK, www.knittylorn.blogspot.co.uk
30 - Michigan, U.S.A. www.godwhohasnohands.blogspot.com
July 1 – Mokpo, S0uth Korea, http://jeollanamdosalad.wordpress.com/
2 - Slovenia, http://patchworkmerita.blogspot.com/
3 - Falkirk in Scotland, www.kidscraftandchaos.com
4 - Washington, U.S.A. - http://www.zonnah.com
5- Australia – http://adventuresofarainbowmamamama.blogspot.jp/
6 – South Africa - http://www.se7en.org.za/
7 - New York City, USA - http://taliastravelblog.wordpress.com/
8 – Japan - www.monkey-magic-blog.blogspot.com
9 - Wellington, NZ - http://thepukekopatch.com/
10 - Berlin, Germany - http://camidaily.tumblr.com
11 - UK (cambridge) - http://crazycambridgemum.blogspot.co.uk/
12 – Switzerland - http://schaeresteipapier.blogspot.jp/
Bye bye ... :)