2012/04/04

another dot ...

Well, I finally made curtains for our living room. :) Now we have blue and red curtains. I love it! 


I got a job to ... this week ... unbelivable. :) I`ll be working at a local agency for extreme sports (rafting etc.). We`ll see how it will be. I guess no free weekends this summer. I have a contract for 6 month ... after that I`ll decide if I`ll stay or look for sth else. I was glad that I got the job on my own ... we had interviews and the three of us got to the second level, where we had some sort of practical test. I guess I was the best. :) I just hope I`m ready for a job like that. It will be quite a responsability. But I think that at my soon-to-be-30 it`s about time for me to get jobs that bring more responsability.

Hubby is studying hard these days and he is giving a lot of lessons too. I guess final exams at highschools are getting closer every day. That is of course good for our budget. :) So ... we like it. :) Who wouldn`t.


No comments: